[amayausers.com] Re: Trying to change colors

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 06:22:16 UT

This message was posted by mudslinger on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/267.html

I have a design, I have ran one time and do not like the colors so I am trying
to change the needle/colors it is using, I go to color sequence , I click on
clear all select the new needle/colors, but the machine still picks the old
needle/colors, what the heck is going on

Just a tidbit I have tried closing the entire program shutting the machine off
and turning everything back on , reloading the design, repicking the
needle/colors, and still it picks the old needle/colors.

I even have this problem with design evryonce in a while, where i edit the
design and try to reload the new changes and it still pick the old design. The
machine makes me physical sew it out the old one before it will load the new
design.