[amayausers.com] Re: Trophy Question

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 14:13:57 -0500

There is no 'active' forum that I have found...I've been doing trophies for over 20 years...one site I did find turned out to be snobs...they wouldn't respond

to any questions or queries if you weren't one of the 'original' group!
So I gave up looking.
Be glad to give you pointers, suppliers, etc. and if you need certain sports
groups or some Educational specialty tops-I have cases of some that
I got from 2 other shops that went out of business I"d love to get rid of!

Roland

On Nov 18, 2008, at 2:08 PM, Darlene Weber wrote:

I have added trophies and awards to my business and I was wondering if anyone else builds trophies in their business and if so, do you know of a forum such as this one I could join???

Thanks!