[amayausers] Re: Trims

  • From: "Kesavan" <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 09:00:05 +1000

When I save to exp from Wilcom and read it on my Happy I get the same
problem. Try saving it to dst then read it to Design Shop and save it as
.ofm

Anand

I am having trouble getting automatic trims. I am running Design Shop Pro +
7.00.018. The Amaya OS is the same version.
I have a design that was digitized in Wilcom and saved as .emb. I open it in
ES-45 and save it as an .exp file, then read it into Design Shop and save
the file as .ofm.

When I run it on the Amaya, there are a number of jumps that are not
trimming wheI think they should. The tools > options > file options tab in
the Amaya OS has jump stitches for trim = 3. Are there any other settings I
need to adjust? Am I just dreaming that this should "automagically" do the
trims, or do I hon ave to go back to Wilcom to insert the trims?

Should I be saving the file as .cnd? When I do, I get a whole lot more
stitches, like 5% more.

Thanks for any suggestions or enlightenment.

Mary

Mary Buckle

Shuffletown Embroidery

Charlotte, NC