[amayausers.com] Re: Trim/Connectors

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 16:48:37 UT

This message was posted by djames on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/210.html#000001

David,
Your not going to stop seeing your connector stitches unless there is actually
a trim inserted into the design file.  In the project view, click on the
stitches tab at the bottom.
Hit Ctrl & F.  A Find box will pop up.  Select jump stitch and hit next.  This
will take you thru the design and hit all of the jump stitches.  My digitizer
sets 3 jumps for a trim.  I go to the first set of 3 jumps and manually set a
trim.  This will cause the connector that you see on the screen disappear.  I
go thru the whole design and insert actual trims.  It also makes it easier for
me to find elements of the design if I need to.
As to the converting a .dst file to .exp they are never going to be the same.
It is just like using 2 different digitizers for the same job.  More often than
not, they won't be the same either.
Debbie