[amayausers.com] Re: Tranform object outline

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 16:34:15 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/899.html#000001

After engaging the Transform Outline, rt click the center top and center bottom
to get the little circles.  Now left click on one of them, hold down the
Control key and click on the other one.  Now they will move together.

I was just using this feature yesterday to make a fat, bulgy, wavey lettering
that I did in Puff Foam.  Came out super!

Juli in Kona