[amayausers] Re: Towels (Image and Picutures)

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 21:08:29 EDT

Actually it was me that matched the bobbin thread....and not expensive at
all. I used empty bobbins and wound the colors I needed by hand (fine for one
towel). If I ever would need more, I would buy metal bobbins and wind my own
using my sewing machine. I just used the embroidery thread.

Dorothy  Compton
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Rancho Cordova, CA

In a message dated 7/1/2005 2:20:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
erc_ruiz@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Thank  Edna and Roland,

These image are very useful. I only use  material
thickness #5 and do very well off my inexpertise eye.
I will  try with higher number to compare.  Anyone have
another images?   Someone, I think Roland, say that he
matches the bobbin tread with the  upper thread, that
sound very expensive since the minimun quantity  i
bough was 144 bobbin white RA.(very good).

The English Bad  Writer
EdRuiz