[amayausers] Re: Toilet Paper Embroidery

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 16:55:14 -0500

With a loose 12cm hoop.  Or possibly a 9cm if the design fits.  Start with a
loose hoop and then hand tighten before you sew.  Remove it the same way.
You could do a few samples for folks to see like "Happy 40th Birthday, You
old Poop". Or even something elegant like a family crest or Husband/Wife
monogram.
Of course you'll practice first.

Ed & Maralien Orantes
E.M. Broidery