[amayausers.com] Re: Times New Roman Alphabet?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 17:22:06 UT

This message was posted by YDCustom on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1305.html

Does anyone know of a source for a well digitized Times New Roman embroidery
alphabet that will work in DS7?  We've been using the auto-digitized ones that
DS generates from our True Type font file and they never stitch out well.  I'm
tired of ruining product and my attitude with these poor sewouts and we're
looking for an alternative.

Ideally, the size would be easily adjustable, as I am sewing monograms and need
many different sizes of letters.  Almost anything will be better than what I've
got jury rigged at the moment, though.