[amayausers.com] Tie Dye Sweatpants

  • From: Darlene Weber <image_maker31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Amaya <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 05:05:55 -0700 (PDT)

I have been looking for tie dye sweatpants and while attending the DAX Show
even asked several vendors if they have seen them and they indicated that they
had never seen anything of the sort.  Apparently they are availabel somewhere
as my competitior was able to find them!  Someone brought theirs in to show me
and they are a Hanes brand.  Well I continue to search for a supplier and have
found nothing.  I am asking again if anyone ever comes across these, please pos
tthe supplier for me!!!!!

thanks!