[amayausers.com] Re: Threading

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 12:14:01 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/526.html#000008

Scot...sounds like you need to get to the training class, believe me-I was in
the same boat you are now paddling! Not sure what you mean by matching up the
thread colors to the cones...you can put any color spool on any needle rod you
want-doesn't matter what shows up in the program for color on each needle-that
is changeable!
Don't wait for 'experience' before getting the training-schedule it now. If you
don't have a local Amaya user you can call-even the sales person should help
you (well, that's what we thought...)then give me a call but remember I'm here
in New Hampshire...a couple hours different but I'm always glad to help. I'm
not a service tech or trained rep...I just like to help others like the others
have helped us!
Roland