[amayausers] Thread pulling out of needle

  • From: "Brookside Designs" <vendors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 14:51:54 -0500

I tried posting this on the bulletin board, but received no answers, so I
thought I'd try it here.  ANY thoughts would be appreciated:

I'm having trouble with the thread pulling out of the needle. Specifically
in lettering when it makes a cut after one letter and begins sewing another.

It doesn't pull out when I'm sewing out a design from Dakota or Great
Notions - so I know it's my digitizing of lettering. What should I change in
Design Shop when I'm using stock lettering with cuts in between each letter?

Kip
Brookside Designs, Inc.