[amayausers] Re: Thread pulling out of needle

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 19:01:16 UT

This message was posted by Kip from Brookside Designs on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/50.html

I'm having trouble with the thread pulling out of the needle. Specifically in
lettering when it makes a cut after one letter and begins sewing another.

It doesn't pull out when I'm sewing out a design from Dakota or Great Notions -
so I know it's my digitizing of lettering. What should I change in Design Shop
when I'm using stock lettering with cuts in between each letter?

Kip
Brookside Designs