[amayausers.com] Re: Thread of choice??

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 15:29:57 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/240.html#000011

This should have been posted here  :)

I get it directly from Ackerman.  They have several shipping locations and
they pick the closest one to you.  Mine ships out of CA.  I was at their
booth at the Long Beach ISS show and told them I used R/A and told them what
my prices were and 2 days after the show they called me to see what they
could do for me.  I explained where I was buying from and how much I paid
and she said she could do the Issacord for $5.25.  Not sure if thats the
regular price or they made me a deal cause I but quite a bit of thread but
call and talk to them.

Ackermann  800-473-2802

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn