[amayausers.com] Re: Thread comes from Under Roller!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 19:08:45 UT

This message was posted by SkyLinePrints on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/266.html#000001

I have the same thing happen to my machine three times.  I have spoken to Melco
about this issue and they dont seem to know what the problem is.

current theory:

1) board is overheating and machine needs to be shut down and allowed to cool

2) static on the board. machine needs to be shut down and allowed to cool

ok, the interesting thing to this is it kinda makes sense.   The reason being
is that to fix my machine each time, I had to shut the machine down and the
computer, leave them overnight, then the next day everything was fine again.

If you are in the middle of a design and need the machine to start right back
where it is now, be sure to go into your OS software>Tools>options>ethernet and
uncheck "force download".  If you dont do this, the machine will reset the
design when you start it up again.

I wish I had an answer for you but the above has worked for me.  Shut it down,
let it cool for awhile, then restart everything.