[amayausers.com] Re: Thread Tree vibrating

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 12:31:59 UT

This message was posted by Dianne on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/380.html#000011

I have trouble w/the thread unwinding on some of my thread--mostly the ones
that don't have the flared cone at the bottom, like the ARC thread.  I got a
thread sock--the white net that goes over a spool of thread.  I cut it in
widths of about 3/4"-1" wide  put this on the bottom of the cones.  It's not
wide enough to make the thread too tight to pull off the cone just enough to
keep it from falling down & getting tangled.  You should be able to find the
thread sock at any fabric store near you.  Comes in a blister pack, $2-$3.
Dianne