[amayausers.com] Re: Thread Sling Shots Out Of Needle After Trim

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 17:01:17 UT

This message was posted by gcannon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/960.html#000001

Happens to all (4) of my machines from time to time.  First I clean (inspect
look for abnormalities) & oil the mechanism as it says under
settings&gttimers>4 million; then, Icenter the needle plate   try it again.  If
that doesn't help, I "exercise" the mechanism by going to steppers&gtstart
test>(wait a few cycles)-end test on the grabber & cutter both, then I click
"home" for everything just to be sure.  If these suggestions don't help, make
sure you have the correct trimmer designated for your machine.