[amayausers] Re: Thread Conversion

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 15:56:55 -0700

I found this on-line with a google search
Maybe it will help
This list won't take links I was told so I added an Asterix at the front and
back
delete these and it should work

*http://www.needlepointers.com/displaypage.aspx?ArticleID=31621&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.annthegran.com%2fThread_Charts%2fmadeira_arc.htm*

Also at Needlepointers.com there was conversion charts for most all thread
combos.
on the left choose machine embroidery and scroll down and choose thread
conversion charts.

Good luck to all.

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches

1-888-435-0176
541-471-1504 Fax 541-471-0427

420 SW H Street, Grants Pass, OR 97526-2532

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bodycoverdesign.com