[amayausers.com] Re: Thread Breaks/Pull on Needle 6

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 14:03:54 UT

This message was posted by GF on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1189.html

I seem to be experiencing thread breaks on only one needle (#6). Gears and
everything obvious is okay (needle, foot, tension, design elements, oil,
maintenance, rollers). What else can I check? The way the thread breaks seems
like the thread is being pulled out of the needle rather than breaking during
sewing. Bobbin tension seems well adjusted as the other needles seem fine
sewing the design.