[amayausers.com] Re: Thread Breaks and Humidity?????

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 15:26:49 UT

This message was posted by Mary on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/599.html

Is it just my imagination or does humidity affect thread? I work out of my
basement and starting noticing last summer that I get a ton of thread breaks
during humid weather. I've had a hell week this week with a couple of projects
and I admit the designs weren't that great. So, I tested out a design that I've
done before without any trouble and just had a bunch of thread breaks.
Anyone else out there experiencing anything like this too? Or am I the only
one?!!!