[amayausers] Re: Thread Break Sensor Not Working?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 14:00:53 UT

This message was posted by HeatherTMA on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/88.html#000004

Also - as for the tube that the thread goes around, I'd have to look at the
machine again to be sure but I'm 99% sure that the tube is screwed in place...?
  It's not an XT machine - it's an OS machine (the red one) but they apparently
have no more OS motherboards, so they sent us an XT motherboard. I had to
reconfigure the machines to 'trick' the mother board into thinking it was an OS
or something, I had to change the machine type (to 192) in advanced machine
config. I'm concerned that it's something really minute; some other way I have
to 'trick' the machine...??