[amayausers.com] Re: This was ok for me not anymore!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 16:57:25 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/735.html

Ok, I thought I had small lettering down and this time I am doing something
wrong as I have done small lettering before with no problems.

This is what I have going -  Working on patches that I contracted out and sent
to clients.  Then clients decided to get some lettering done in a space that is
1.75" x .25".  This area is filled in black and I am to add white lettering in
this space.  Got everything sized down ok and am using 60 weight thread 65/9
needle density at 4.5, pull comp .1 no underlay and am using arial narrow for
my font but my lettering doesnt show up that well.

What am I doing wrong?  The two that I have done so far sews out well however
doesnt show up that well...Hmmmm!

Oh mighty small lettering heros please help this poor humble miss lettering in
need!

TIA