[amayausers.com] Re: This is your inner voice talking...

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 21:50:18 UT

This message was posted by susan on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/236.html#000012

Your inner voice and my inner voice have been telling me that I need a backup
system for my embroidery computer.  My hubby always goes out into Black Friday
and I stay home with the kids.  This year we didn't end up with any Christmas
presents but we got backup drives for two of our computers and several back up
power supplies.  Oh & Hubby did get himself a DVD projector.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  We are recovering from my family's
Thanksgiving before we do his family's Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Susan