[amayausers.com] Re: This is your inner voice talking...

  • From: "r.rinehartsr" <drader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 11:21:12 -0500

Tom,
You are so knowledgeable regarding this type technology I thought I would ask
you if you have heard about the back up system I bought last year and is it
close to the system you are talking about here.  It is a Mad Dog multimedia
DVD-RW drive that hooks into my hard drive and came with a Roxio Creator 8.2 XE
with CinePlayer CD.  It is made by LightScribe which says it is a registered
trademark of Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.  I have used it a couple
times and seems to be good, but I seem to get into trouble when I want to add
data to a CDRW that already has something on it. I need more hours in the day
to go to their web site and learn what I'm doing. Just wondered if you have
heard of it and is this any way comparable to yours?  Thanks so much for your
technical advice...it's so hard to get ahold of someone for sound advice!!!
Debbie Rinehart
Deb'z-N-Stitches
www.debznstitches.com