[amayausers.com] Re: This is your inner voice talking...

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 14:40:34 UT

This message was posted by Mr. Sew & Sew on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/236.html#000010

Hi folks - I know the backup issue was on the boards about 6 weeks ago.  Today
I saw an ad for the same Maxtor 500GB backup drive at Staples for $80 after
rebate.  I've got a small embroidery business compared to many of you, but I
once had a drive go kaput and the pain and agony in trying to get my data left
me saying it would never happen again.  I have 5 computers in my house/business
and have 2 of these already and am going to buy a third today.  Sometimes I
backup my backup.  Yes it may be paranoid, but if you lose your business data,
you have a BIG problem.

The url is below and if you can't open it drop me a note and I'll send it to
you directly.

Recovering from the post-turkey gorging....
Tom

http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StaplesProductDisplay?storeId=10001&jspStoreDir=Staples&AID=10422268&partNumber=708622&SID=sduidp0t0&PID=404255