[amayausers.com] Re: The dissappearing american flag.

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 04:07:18 UT

This message was posted by Coach on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/8/98.html

i was trying my first attempt at digitizing a bmp file of a flag. The walking
lines went fast and I was geting into it. I then began to build some satin
fills. I was toggleing the bmp on and off to see how well my lines and fills
looked when everything dissappeared. I figured I lost it somewhere out on the
workspace so I tried centering drawing, fit to workspace, and looking around
all over the place but it was gone. i lnoticed there are some dim inmages and
Hide image features, but i did not misuse these. In the right properties
column, the drawing names, and lines and stitching were all there with the
visibility toggled to on... Has anyone ever lost an image before, let alone my
poor flag??

Coach Al