[amayausers] Thanks to Herb

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 23:27:57 -0500

Herb:

Just wanted to give you a BIG THANK YOU!

This technique worked like a charm.  I hooped 4 jackets tonite with little
to no problems.  They turned out straight and I was more confident putting
them on the machine.  Instead of chalk, I used cheap masking tape which
worked great.

Now, if I can remember to make sure my princess isn't sewing thru the hood
and the back of the jacket at the same time (as I did on one tonite) I will
be in good shape!  I was so excited I got it hooped so fast that I didn't
make sure everything was clear of the needle 8-)  Thank goodness it was only
a $18 supplier jacket... Which now will be used for practice.  Doh.

Anyway, just wanted to send feedback and thank you again.

- - - - - - - -

John Yaglenski
Levelbest Embroidery

I: www.levelbestembroidery.com
P: 240.422.1321
F: 781.998.6473

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.