[amayausers.com] Re: Thanks Rod

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 19:26:48 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1129.html

I wanted to thank Rod, Sharon and all the tech guys that help us out on this
site.  This has happened to us once before but this morning as I was trying to
leave for a meeting our Maya started that clicking noise when moving from
needle to needle when we first turned her on. Wasn't happening last night when
we turned her off. To make a long story short I remembered seeing this post
from Rod way back and I ran in here to the computer and brought up my Tech
notes. Rod had suggested to someone to go to each needle and hit the lazer
button and the UP arrow at the same time and do this for all 16 needles. We did
this and I was out the door to my meeting and Don was able to continue with the
design he was working on. So Thanks Rod and everyone else who helps us out when
we need it.

Jenny
Westbrook Wonders