[amayausers.com] Re: Thanks Ed the tech

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 14:08:34 UT

This message was posted by HeatherStitch on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/42.html

We have been having issues with our machine and Melco sent out the BEST tech in
the world!!!!  We had Ed come to repair our machine and I can't tell you how
WONDERFUL he was.  Our machine is now sewing better than when we first received
it.  Ed was so helpful and full of information.  He has put our faith back into
our Amaya and now we are even thinking about buying another machine.

Thanks again Ed.  You are WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!  :D

HEATHER
Embroidery Solutions
Saraland, Al.