[amayausers.com] Re: Tech..What should they Check?

  • From: Herman Wilson <pineapple@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 08:07:43 -0600

Good morning
the tech should check all belts tension, X cable tension he should have a check list called critical measurement. oil and grease all moving parts then he should sew AMPASS with only 2 thread breaks.
if you have any Q call me 303-279-5659
My name is Herman Wilson I am a Tech for melco 8 years

theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

This message was posted by Freeman78_italy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT