[amayausers.com] Re: Tech..What should they Check?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 09:45:08 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/676.html#000004

One thing occurs to me that if you are using Melco Isacord thread then it is
very old.  They haven't been selling it for years.  S, it might just be too
old.  Why don't you try using a fresh spool of embroidery thread.  I am sure
you can get some locally.  That could be at least part of the problem.

And try using the standard actifeed.  Just keep upping the number until the
breaks mostly stop.  Sometimes designs just don't do well with the auto
actifeed.

Juli in Kona