[amayausers] Re: Tackle Twill

  • From: Darlene Weber <image_maker31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 05:26:48 -0800 (PST)

Since I have never done any applique or tackel twill, does any of these disks
come with directions???  I feel so stupid asking these questions, but I want to
make sure.

  Thanks!
embroideryexpress@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  There are many people that will help you cut twill and provide sew disks....

I can recommend Nancy and Liberty Applique (Formerly A & B Applique).
She does great work!
www.abapplique.com
Nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Having samples of twill on display and selling it to groups will do wonders for
your sales!

Shannon
Embroidery Express
Olney MD