[amayausers.com] Re: Tablet PC

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 16:50:12 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/929.html#000001

I would caution anyone thinking about buying from this place. "If it sounds too
good to be true, it probably is" Email contact address is in China so it is
questionable what kind of support you would get on the product (if the computer
even shows up.) Also, no contact phone number for the company selling it. For
$250 more, I would prefer to buy from a U.S. vendor and support our own economy
and deal with a company I know and trust. Amazon/NewEgg/Buy.com are good places
to deal with with low prices.