[amayausers] Re: T Shirt Scam

  • From: "Wolf Embroidery" <wolfemb@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 13:35:07 -0500

We had this happen to us as well.  Knowing it was a scam I took the CC
number and reported it to my bank in the merchant department.  They can
contact the owner of the card and let them know.  It's upsetting to know
that the authorities do not want to do anything ( we tried getting the
police involed also.)but as least this way the owner is notified in case
they were not aware that their card number was out there.

Lisa
Wolf Embroidery
Wolfemb@xxxxxxxx
Lisa and Don Ridley