[amayausers] Re: Swim Cap Supplier

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 17:15:10 -0500

If you don't find the supplier, let me know. The local swim team
brought me in one last month to get the design off for a banner, and
I'm embroidering sweats for them tomorrow. I can find out where they
got them-she had a brand new one in a package. Was already screened
but I can see about 'blanks' or find out about cost to get them
imprinted through them...and I think somewhere in our files we have a
new catalog that is nothing but 'team' swimwear stuff. I'll see if we
can dig it out tomorrow.
I've screened on neoprene, rubber truck flaps, nylon, etc. so if Ron
hasn't I can give him help.

Roland