[amayausers] Re: Support Arm Screw Hole - Spring?

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 10:21:18 -0600

Dorothy,
For myself and I am sure I can speak for Mister ED as well, you are very
welcome.

The tool is very easy to use. Just make sure the old HeliCoil, all of it,
has been removed and the tool is held straight up and down and
yes...ouch...I didn't realize they were priced quite so high......

Nothing is cheap in this business...that is for sure!! Just another reason
all of us to charge the customer a fair price to make a profit and not
undercut ourselves just to pick up an order......but that is another
story---told many times before.

Rod Springer