[amayausers] Re: Supplier for Gear???

  • From: LogosInThread@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 12:08:04 EDT

Gear for Sports is the correct name for the company that sells Gear  clothing.
I spoke to them a week ago, and they faxed the required information to sign
up with them as a wholesaler. Nice people on the phone. I received their
catalogs in the mail immediately.
Ed, Thanks for the laughs. We always LOVE your humor.

Linda
Logos In Thread, Inc.
Miami Beach, FL

In a message dated 8/22/2007 11:00:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
e3m@xxxxxxx writes:
Dear  Image Embroidery,
Is "GEAR" clothing the same as "Gear for Sports".
If  so, here's there web  site.
http://www.gearforsports.com/
Ed
-------------- Original  message from webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> This  message was posted by Image Embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT