[amayausers.com] Re: Subtract element

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 15:58:33 UT

This message was posted by Bill Griffin on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/363.html

I have kept e-mails from the distant past from both Juli and Rod concerning
"Subtract Element." I think I have followed them closely, but am not having
success.

I have digitized a fire ant on top of a "gun sight." Thus the ant is sitting in
the middle of crosshairs that are both a circle and lines that are both
vertical and horizontal. However, I want the lines/circle to disappear behind
the fire ant.

I have selected the fire ant and one line (at a time). I then right click the
"subtract element" and leave the default overlap. I click okay. But nothing
happens.

Can anyone tell me what I am not doing or doing wrong?

Bill

Bill & Trish Griffin
EmbroiderOn
715 First Street