[amayausers.com] Re: Stitching large font on Bella velour jacket

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 01:18:30 UT

This message was posted by Wishes on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/312.html

Dear List,
I have another issue in that I have been asked to replace a Bella jacket that
has been done by another embroiderer.  The Bella velour, full zip, hooded
jacket was stitched with 3" letters in Old English.  Tearaway backing was used
and a fill was put into the lettering.  Problem is the letters are rippled and
look terrible.  If I reduce the lettering a bit, loosen up the density, use
edgewalk and a zigzag underlay with cutaway and solvy on top, will that help.
Any suggestions.  Apparently the other embroiderer won't take calls from the
group and no one is willing to push the issue.  They also put 1 inch names in
the ribbing.  The ribbing doesn't stretch most of the time so I thought about
all of the above suggestions and hoop without stretching.  I really would like
to solve this problem if possible. Thanks for all of your help.
Margaret