[amayausers.com] Re: Stitches Magazine Jan 2010-Ed and Lois

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 15:52:37 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/11/52.html#000013

Well the cat's out of the bag Eddy....he tells me only his  Momma calls him
that.....way to go! And, yup, I am old enough to be his Poppa but have no claim
to that fame...

Altho, I have not personally met Ed yet...hope to someday in the future...I
consider Ed to be one of the better, more reliable techs in this business. I
have on occassion called Ed with a head scratcher for some valuable input and
he usually gives me plenty, not only machine wise, but in general conversation
too ;-)).

You get an atta-boy for this one.....

Rod Springer
Amaya Tech & Trainer