[amayausers.com] Re: Still strugling with applique..

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 13:34:57 UT

This message was posted by KERRMINATOR on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/468.html#000002

Well I guess the reason the offset command isn't working in those spots is
because the offset is greater than the width in those areas. I'm not sure I
know how to get that to sequence the way you want in Design Shop. I don't know
if you can select the green and white parts, right click on them and go to
operations - combine elements, but if it's grayed-out, then you can't. In the
old software we have, it's easier, we can just step through the design a few
stitches at a time until you get to the exact spot where you want it to start
stitching the small piece, then cut and paste that piece and it'll sequence it
right there. I think I've tried that before in DS but it never puts it there,
it just sticks it after that element. If you can't right click on the two
pieces and say "combine elements" then I'm not really sure what you can do
other than redraw it....I'm sure someone else will have a better idea....