[amayausers] Re: Sticky Back Gumming on Needle

  • From: "For Heaven's Sake Embroidery" <for_heavens_sake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 11:51:59 -0400

I've noticed that the amount of "gumines" on the needle while sewing is
directly related to the density of fabric I'm sewing on.  The denser the
fabric, the more its denseness cleans the needle as it comes back up.
Sticky backing on sheer or pique creates the most troubles.  Usually, my
trouble is that the threads break due to not flowing freely.

Kelly