[amayausers.com] Re: Static reduction with dryer sheets

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 18:40:41 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1134.html#000003

I have a spray bottle with water and a little fabric softener in it...I only
sray the carpet around the machine since it is in a extra bedroom right now...I
can do this over my house and no more static when walking in your sock feet
either...when we get our sewing room built is won't have carpet so if this
becomes a problem then I will try other ways suggested...you don't have to
really wet the floor just spray a little around and it has helped us with the
static...have a great day and until next time...
Jenny
Westbrook Wonders