[amayausers] Re: Starting over in the middlle of design

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 17:08:22 -0800

I am hoping that you didn't mean re-hoop because if you did I'm
not sure you'll be able to get the design to line up again,
but not all designs are different, maybe it wouldn't be a problem.

anyway the easiest way is to make sure you have your hoop centered when you
originally
start the design, then make a note of the stitch number it is on when you stop
the design.
When you are ready to restart the design you load the original
center the hoop and then go to the settings drop down menu then select the
"move" tab
and on the section "move to stitch number" then enter the stitch number from
where
you left off and hit move. if need by you can use the arrow and hoop keys to
move
the hoop so that the laser aligns with the spot of the stoppage, but is very
difficult since
the laser is a loose guideline and not a exact marking system. Then hit start
and you should be
off and running. If you stopped the design as it finished a color and before it
moved to the next
you can go to the same menu and use the "move to color number" section and
input the number then
hit move and you'd be there. Remember this part is referring to the color
number in the list
as you enter them into the machine and NOT the number on the thread tree (1-16)
or the color
number on your threads.

Hope that is what you had in mind.

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches

1-888-435-0176
541-471-1504 Fax 541-471-0427

420 SW H Street, Grants Pass, OR 97526-2532

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bodycoverdesign.com