[amayausers.com] Re: Standard Amaya and Auto Acti-feed

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 03:06:13 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/553.html

Guys & Gals,

In regards to our previous discussion about The Standard Amaya's(Big Reds) not
responding to Auto Acti-feed in Version 9. I received this from the Melco
guru's today......enjoy....

Rod (and all),

This is a bug in the RSA program for the conventional Amaya (the XT is not
affected).  The fix will be in the next AOS maintenance release.

For now, here is the work-around:

In settings, go to the Thread Feed tab.

Check the box marked Autofeed Upper Limit Adjust Enable

Set the Autofeed Upper Limit to 40  (it should already say 40, so you probably
don?t have to do this).

Click Apply

This should get the Auto-Actifeed going again.  The machine will remember this,
so you should only have to do it once.

Please feel free to pass this info around.

  -Rob