[amayausers.com] Re: Stabilizer sizes = questions pls

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 22:57:36 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/386.html#000004

Fred,

I am doing much better now that I am back to normal 9-10 hour days.  Christmas
was alot of hours working this year  :)

When you get your backing figured out you should send some samples.  Would like
to help support other members here so buying at least some of my backing from
you would help.  I currently use Emblematic and CH holderby and Madeira for
most my backing needs.

Hey, while on the subject of backing I get 20" x 4" precut sheets of 3 oz
tearaway from Holderby that is absolutely the best for cap sewing.  I normally
order 4-5k every 2 months so if you have anything in the works along those
lines let me know.  Holderby is the only one I have found to have this and I
don't like to cut my hat backing off rolls  :)