[amayausers] Re: Split Elements

  • From: "Susan Davidson" <Sewfly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 23:01:06 -0800

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to do a split element using Design Shop Pro + 2005 version
6.08.522 using the Cut Block font.  I can not get this feature to work.  I
know at training, (using the 2004 version) we did modify fonts using the
"Split Element" feature as I have the printed class notes.

What I am trying to do is to overlap three letters at a diagonal, and
wanting to intertwine the letters.  Can anyone suggest to me how to do this.
I have been stumped on this for several days now, and I need to get it done.
I have also tried to do this under the Tools--->Alphabet Editor feature.  I
'm just not getting it.

Any and all help is most appreciated.

Regards,

Susan Davidson