[amayausers] Re: Source for fleece jogging suits

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <PPI01@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 08:24:01 -0400

I can't find anything in my normal supply catalogs for 'jogging suits' but
did find 'wind suits'
Heritage Sportswear 800-537-2222 lists Badger brand 'wind pants' and tops,
some nylon pants. same in Stardust  800-747-4444
Game Sportswear has all kinds of sport stuff, and they have adult and youth
'wind jacket & pant combinations in several styles.
Somewhere in another catalog I saw yesterday cleaning out the drawer was the
'break away' warm up pants.
Any chance you can get your client to go with regular fleece pants and top?
Would be a lot cheaper and easier to match youth and adult. I think
something 'labeled' as 'jogging suit' is going to cost more than 'stock'
items
IF you can't find anything let me know and I'll dig out the sportswear
catalogs I have-I know I saw stuff somewhere in this mess!
Roland

From: PPI01@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 21:48:44 EDT
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers] Source for fleece jogging suits

I need matching jogging suits in a range from mans extra large to toddler
for a family reunion.  They all want to match.  Ideas anyone?

Debbie
Deborah's Delights