[amayausers.com] Re: Source for Spa Uniforms

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 23:08:26 UT

This message was posted by Frecklebelly on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/4/825.html

Hi all,

Feverishly looking for spa uniforms for a high-end client. This would be for
their staff to wear, not their customers.  Does anyone have an account with
Barco Uniforms?  Their "spa" line, Verite, has the type of style our client
wants. Barco has been difficult to deal with - we tried to set up an account
with their scrubs division for another client and they sent us to a retail
store instead.

Any and all leads would be *most* appreciated!

Thanks, in advance, for your help.

- Carole
Frecklebelly