[amayausers.com] Re: Software Tech Support

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 20:46:11 UT

This message was posted by Ballyhoo on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/188.html

I just called Melco tech support.  The recording states that if your software
is not under warranty there will be a 95 cents per minute charge.  When someone
finally answered, I was told that there is no charge for software support for
Amaya owners regardless of the age of the software (or hardware).  FYI.

David