[amayausers] Re: Snow

  • From: "Cheryl Rotter" <tsiemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:06:10 -0800

Aaron,
I woke up to about 10 inches of snow here in Carson City. Reno only got
about an inch. I am only 30 miles from Reno, but we got hammered. I
shoveled for about 30 minutes just to get the car out of the driveway.
We call this Northern Nevada Baseball weather. Our little league teams,
high school and college teams wouldn't know how to play in nice weather.
:)
cr

Cheryl Rotter
Team Sports Ink